The Calling is a collection of original songs from the heart, evoking the power of emotional vulnerability. Many of these songs have been created to inspire compassion, to awaken inner peace, and to ignite feelings of meaning, connection and service for the betterment of our world. Performed and simply recorded with solo voice and piano accompaniment, this collection of songs offers the feeling of a home concert, with the hope that listeners might feel moved to sing along.
The Calling is Gary’s first CD release as a singer/songwriter, featuring many of the songs that he includes in his life-enhancing keynote presentations worldwide. Available for ‘keynote performances’ and workshops at spiritual communities and healthcare conferences, Gary often uses these songs to strengthen community through the unifying power of chant, for the purpose of enhancing Grace and Gratitude in our lives.
• For all people with Inspirational, New Thought or Broad Faith-Based Engagement
• Music Affirming Forgiveness, Gratitude, and Life-Enhancing Values
• Life-affirming songs and chants that can be easily learned and sung in community contexts
• Songs written and sung by Emmy Award-Winning Composer & Keynote Performer, Gary Malkin
• A thought-inspiring gift for yourself, loved ones, and friends
released April 18, 2016
Featuring the Inspirational Songs of Gary Malkin
About the Composer
Gary Malkin is an award-winning composer- producer with twenty five years of creating music for popular media. He is dedicated to making a difference by participating in projects that inspire the heart and catalyze social change. He has received seven Emmys and six ASCAP awards acknowledging his work in film, television, and record production. He is best known for his globally acclaimed audio/book, Graceful Passages, as well as his soundtrack for the groundbreaking documentary, Thrive: What on Earth Will it Take?